What happens when you combine the coolest virtual FX rack on the planet with a synth-style Modulation Matrix, 3rd Party VST Chainer, and Crazy Automation features? You’re about to find out!
MAGMA 1.5 is Nomad Factory’s multi-effects plug-in that adds new real-time controls and features for DJs, producers, adventurous engineers and creative sound designers.
MAGMA comes with 65 effects. Featuring 1-rack-unit interfaces that can be loaded and rearranged using up to four racks, MAGMA also comes with a flexible routing matrix enabling serial, parallel or combined routings of each and every effect.
Effects Categories Include, Dynamics, Equalizers, Pre-Amps, Distortions, Reverbs, Delays, Modulation, Sequencers, Filters, Special FX, and Guitar FX.
EFFECTS DESIGN MEETS SYNTH DESIGN
MAGMA version 1.5 adds two significant new modules. The first is a synth-style Modulation Matrix with up to 32 source/destination routings, 8 programmable LFOs, and a programmable 16-step Envelope Generator that allows users to create up to 8 unique envelopes for modulation sources. All sources, including MIDI messages, can control any parameter of any MAGMA effect loaded in the virtual rack. Imagine the realtime remixing possibilities!
The second new module is called the VST Chainer, which allows you to load and access all other Nomad Factory plug-ins, or any of your favorite 3rd party VST plug-ins, for use in MAGMA’s ingenious routing and processing environment!
Both of these modules are offered as a no-cost upgrade to version 1 of MAGMA that already features new types of audio processing, routing, and flexibility in a simple, intuitive package.
The Modulation Matrix takes MAGMA to the next level of creativity and control by giving users 8 LFOs and 8 envelopes that can be freely assigned to any plugin parameter within the rack. LFOs and envelopes can move knobs automatically for you without using automation, which will make your MAGMA FX racks spring to life!
- 8 Freely Assignable LFOs
- 8 Freely Assignable Envelopes
- Modulate knobs and sliders in rack effects without using automation
- Control Assign allows for quick One-Click LFO/Envelope assignment
- Create complex FX machines that were previously unimaginable
- Right click any parameter within a rack for a quick assignment
The VST Chainer opens up MAGMA to the vast universe of 3rd party VST audio plug-ins. Each VST Chainer allows up to 8 VST audio plug-ins to be loaded simultaneously per rack. With 16 different rack spaces, Magma can host up to 16x VST Chainers, which results in a whopping 128 simultaneous 3rd party effects. Mix and match internal Magma FX racks with 3rd party FX and save your favorite combinations for later use.
- Load your favorite 3rd party VST Plug-ins into Magma
- Pop-up editor to access the original plug-in's GUI
- Chain up to 8 FX together per rack, multiplied by 16 total racks = up to 128 simultaneous effects
- Mix and match internal Magma FX with 3rd party VSTs
- Save and Recall your favorite VST Chainer combinations
MAGMA’s Virtual Studio Rack (VSR) technology enables users to stack dozens of interchangeable effects in a seemingly infinite number of combinations, all in one easy-to-use plug-in. MAGMA makes it easy to mix and match effects, create and recall unique chains, and process audio in unique ways. Using MAGMA, is like having a Virtual Studio Rack with a large number of effects at your disposal.
- Includes 65 high-quality, custom, unique effects racks
- New Modulation Matrix with 32 source/destination routings
- Modulation Matrix includes 8 LFOs, 8 programmable 16-stage envelopes, all tempo-synced
- VST Chainer that allows loading 3rd Party plug-ins
- Quick and easy MIDI Learn on knobs and faders
- Drag & Drop effects to any rack position
- Four easy-to-use Virtual Racks
- Flexible Routing Matrix
- Presets Browser Window
- 600+ Factory Presets Included
- Serial Number Authorization (Up to Five Computers, no Challenge/Response, no dongle)
MAGMA 1.5 is a sophisticated suite of plug-ins that lets you mix like an engineer and create like a musician. Try it now, and see what MAGMA can do for you!
"I mix almost exclusively ‘in the box’ these days, so I tend to use an insane amount of plug-ins. When it comes to creating a special effect for one section it usually means a massive chain of plug-ins—delay, reverb, EQ, compression, more delay, filter, and so on. This is usually time consuming and it often requires the effect to be printed to save on processing power. But with MAGMA, it’s all there in one plug-in."
—Grammy® Award Winning Engineer-Producer Adrian Bushby
Read the full article: HERE