VIENNA ENSEMBLE is a free mixing and host software that is automatically installed with Vienna Instruments. It is available for all registered Vienna Instruments users.
For more flexibility and power, check out Vienna Ensemble PRO 5, the premium MIDI and audio LAN solution that works universally on Macs and PCs. Set up a cross-platform network using a simple Ethernet cable without the need of further audio and MIDI hardware for your slave computers and integrate all your favorite third-party 64-bit and 32-bit VSTi/AU plug-ins.
Vienna Ensemble brings all of your Vienna Instruments together and adds innovative features and valuable options for creating large virtual orchestra setups and templates.
Download the instruction manual (PDF File): HERE
- Custom-made for hosting Vienna Instruments, Vienna Instruments PRO and Vienna Imperial.
- Stand-alone application, ideal for running your Vienna Instruments Software on external Macs and PCs: 8 ports with 16 MIDI channels each.
- Plug-in formats VST/VST3/AU/RTAS for use with your host sequencer. Up to 32 MIDI PORTS per instance (= 512 MIDI Channels).
- Instant instrument switching – immediate access to all instruments within the Vienna Ensemble user interface. Click on the desired instrument channel and its user interface appears instantly.
- Instrument naming – label all Vienna Instruments instances inside Vienna Ensemble for a complete, at-a-glance overview.
- Total recall – save and load your favorite orchestra setup with one click.
- Definable play ranges for multi-instrument set-ups for studio and live use.
- Inserts for AU (Mac) and VST (PC) effect plug-ins.
- Panning and Power Panning for precise positioning.
- Flexible routing with freely assignable busses.
- Separated server solution that utilizes additional free memory, leaving host sequencer memory or memory used by additional Vienna Instruments plug-ins unaddressed.
- PC version: Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit versions (Core 2 Duo or better).
- Mac version: 32-bit and 64-bit version for Intel Core 2 Duo or better with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer.
If you still require Technical Support about any products purchased from ILIO or an authorized ILIO Dealer, or you have a Customer Service related question, please click this link for prompt and friendly service. You may also call our California support line at 818-707-3655.