Vienna Suite - Audio Plugins
By Vienna Symphonic Library
AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host
Requires the ViennaKey.
Looking for Vienna Suite Pro? Click HERE!
$395 Vienna Suite (includes 3 licenses)
$385 UPGRADE to Vienna Suite Pro from Vienna Suite (includes 3 licenses)
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
This bundle includes eleven advanced, yet easy to use plug-ins for mixing and mastering. For optimum precision, they offer full 64-bit audio processing on all major 64-bit and 32-bit host platforms. Supporting VST/VST3/AU/AAX Native/RTAS (OS X, Windows 7/8/10), Vienna Suite is the ideal solution for anyone who wants to shape a mix using high-end audio tools. Though it integrates beautifully with any host program or DAW, not just for users of Vienna Ensemble and Vienna Instruments, Vienna users may take advantage of over 500 included expert presets tailor-made for Vienna Instruments. So whichever sequencer or host you’re using, download the demo version (same as full version with 30 day trial) and test-drive Vienna Suite yourself! Be sure to watch our Video Tutorials on the "Video" tab that explain the features and innovations of all Vienna Suite plug-ins in detail.
Vienna Suite includes eleven plug-ins:
- Glow feature for Goniometer and Correlation Meter facilitates controlling a mix without constant observation.
- Integrated Correlation Meter to check mono-compatibility, unwanted phase-shifts and polarity inversions.
- Use as a constant controlling device for your mixes, with low CPU demand.
- Oversampling allow for precise signal interpretation.
- Formats: AAX, AU, VST, RTAS.
- Hybrid Reverb
- Combines natural convolution impulses (early reflections of up to 1 sec.) with rich algorithmic reverb tails.
- The best of both worlds for a homogeneous and dense sound, meeting today’s most professional mixing standards.
- Easy to use graphical interface.
- Browse View with intuitive parameter access and Hybrid Overview Display.
- Edit View with separate convolution and algorithmic sections providing extremely flexible editing options.
- Real-time envelope and graphical equalizer display.
- Great variety of presets in the categories of room, chamber, church, hall, plate, scoring.
- Full 64-bit audio processing.
- Formats: AAX, AU, VST, RTAS.
- Convolution Reverb
- Full 64-bit "True Stereo" 4 channel processing of impulse responses.
- Includes impulse responses of 5 halls of the Vienna Konzerthaus, 3 ORF sound stages, and selected acoustic spaces by Inspired Acoustics and Numerical Sound.
- Unique impulse response decorrelation algorithm allows for rich, lush and spacious atmospheres.
- Advanced impulse response manipulation.
- Zero latency processing.
- Non-destructive envelopes for impulse response volume, pan, decorrelation, highpass and lowpass.
- High-quality impulse sample rate conversion.
- High-quality impulse equalizer.
- Reverse impulse response.
- Pre-delay (0–500 ms).
- Time stretch (25–400%).
- Auto gain (compensates impulse volume).
- Reads WAV, FLAC, VCI formats.
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz.
- Formats: AAX, AU, VST, RTAS.
- Equalizer for silky smooth highs and deep and powerful lows – includes an integrated 120 band spectrum analyzer. Extremely low CPU usage.
- Master Equalizer provides 3 filter types on 5 bands and additional high and low shelf filters with 2 filter types. The use of 4x oversampling makes internal calculations extremely precise. The weapon of choice for delicate sonic mastering tasks.
- Limiter with real-time input/output waveform display and auto-mode for transparent maximization.
- Compressor – featuring modern and vintage algorithms and a real-time input/output waveform display.
- Multiband Limiter – offering 4 bands with transparent crossover filters and an additional full-range brickwall limiter at the final output stage.
- PowerPan for powerful stage positioning of instruments, featuring real-time audio angular analysis.
- Exciter – offering 4x oversampling, tone-color sliders for mixing odd and even harmonics, and a high frequency FFT spectrum analyzer.
- Analyzer – featuring a 120 band analog modeled spectrum analyzer, a fast and accurate display of bass frequencies, an auto mode for automatic range management, and a loudest frequency note display.
“Vienna Suite is a winner. –Eli Crews, Electronic Musician, May 2009
“An excellent suite of plug-ins... Good job, Vienna!“ –Jeremy Dahl, prorec.com, March 2009
“They truly excel.” –Jono Buchanan, Future Music, March 2009
- PC Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 64 (and later) with Windows 7/8/10, 32 and 64 bit versions or
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- AU/VST/VST3/AAX Native/RTAS compatible hosts
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
Vienna Suite: Hybrid Reverb (Part I)
Paul Steinbauer, Vienna Symphonic Library Product Manager shows an overview of the Hybrid Reverb Browse screen. He demonstrates the usefulness of the plug-in using a variety of methods.
Vienna Suite: Hybrid Reverb (Part II)
Paul Steinbauer, Vienna Symphonic Library Product Manager shows an overview of the Hybrid Reverb Edit screen. He also provides some tips and tricks by using Hybrid Reverb on drum sounds, as an example.
Vienna Suite: An Overview
Paul Steinbauer, Vienna Symphonic Library Product Manager shows us an overview of Vienna Suite. The Vienna Suite bundle includes nine advanced, yet easy to use plug-ins for mixing and mastering. For highest precision, they offer full 64-bit audio processing on all major 64-bit and 32-bit host platforms. Supporting the formats AU (Mac OS X), VST (OS X/Win), and RTAS (OS X/Win), Vienna Suite is an intriguing solution for everyone who wants to shape a mix using high-end audio tools.
Vienna Suite: EQ, Exciter, PowerPan
Vienna Symphonic Library Product Manager, Paul Steinbauer shows three of the nine, powerful processing effects found in Vienna Suite: The EQ, Exciter, and PowerPan.
Vienna Suite: Limiter, Compressor
Vienna Symphonic Library Product Manager, Paul Steinbauer shows two of the nine, powerful processing effects found in Vienna Suite: The Limiter, and Compressor.
Vienna Suite: Multiband Limiter, Mastering EQ, Analizer
Vienna Symphonic Library Product Manager, Paul Steinbauer shows three of the nine, powerful processing effects found in Vienna Suite: Multiband Limiter, Mastering EQ, and Analyzer.
Vienna Suite: Convolution Reverb
Vienna Symphonic Library Product Manager, Paul Steinbauer shows one of the nine, powerful processing effects found in Vienna Suite: Convolution Reverb.
Vienna has received dozens of awards and critical acclaim for its complete line of products.
mipa Award 2010
At the 11th mipa ceremony at Musikmesse Frankfurt 2010 the Vienna Symphonic Library picked up its 6th mipa trophy. 117 magazines from all over the world voted for the best products of 2009/2010 in more than 40 categories, among them the Vienna Symphonic Library in the category of Sound Libraries.
Future Music Platinum Award for Vienna Imperial
In the January 2010 issue of Future Music Magazine, Editor Jono Buchanan states: “(…) Vienna Imperial is the best-sounding sampled piano I've ever played and heard”, rewarding it with a Future Music Platinum Award. In the past, Vienna Symphonic Library's products have been awarded twice by the British Magazine.
mipa Award 2009
At the 10th mipa ceremony at Musikmesse Frankfurt 2009 the Vienna Symphonic Library picked up its 5th mipa trophy. 112 magazines from all over the world voted for the best products of 2008/2009 in about 40 categories, among them the Vienna Special Edition in the category of Sound Libraries.
Electronic Musician's 2008 Editors’ Choice Award for the Vienna Special Edition
We’re especially honored having received the 3rd Editors’ Choice Award from the editors of Electronic Musician magazine. Our all-in-one orchestral Vienna Instruments Collection won this prestigious award in the category of Best Virtual Orchestra.
Remix Technology Award 2008 for Appassionata Strings
The Remix Technology Awards (RTA) honor the top professional audio and DJ products of the year. Award winners are selected by writers and editors of Remix and Electronic Musician magazines. The Vienna Instruments Collection Appassionata Strings has been voted for as the winner 2008 in the Sample Playback Instrument category.
Keyboard Key Buy Award for Vienna Special Edition
In the August 07 issue of Keyboard Magazine, Editor at Large John Krogh concludes, “Detailed, up-front sound. Wide range of dynamics and articulations. Clever, musically intuitive software interface. World-class orchestral samples at an affordable price.”
Future Music Platinum Awards for Vienna Special Edition and Elements
In the August 07 issue of Future Music Magazine, Jono Buchanan “can’t find enough superlatives to describe the Special Edition”.
Already in the May 07 issue, Jono was equally excited about the Vienna Instruments Collection Elements: “The boffins at VSL have really let their hair down with a percussion library to die for!”
4th m.i.p.a. Award for Vienna Symphonic Library
For the fourth time, the Vienna Symphonic Library has been presented with the prestigious “m.i.p.a. Award” (Musikmesse International Press Award). This year the m.i.p.a. community included more than 100 magazines whose editors voted for the Symphonic Cube in the category of “Sound Libraries”.
Electronic Musician's 2007 Editor's Choice Award for the Symphonic Cube
The Symphonic Cube has won a 2007 Electronic Musician Editors' Choice Award for Best Virtual Orchestra. This prestigious award will be formally announced in the January 2007 issue of Electronic Musician magazine.
Future Music Platinum Award
British Future Music magazine compared several virtual string instruments in their September 2006 issue. The test concluded with a Platinum Award for the winner: Vienna Instruments!
Symphonic Cube wins TEC Award 2006!
One of the 2006 Technical Excellence & Creativity Awards for Outstanding Technical Achievement has been bestowed upon the Vienna Symphonic Library. The readers of Mix Magazine chose the Symphonic Cube as the leading product in the broad category of Musical Instruments Technology.
The ceremony was held on October 7 at the San Francisco Hilton, on the second night of the 2006 AES Convention.
“We are extremely honored, proud, and happy having received the most prestigious award of the industry,” says Herb Tucmandl, creator and founder of the Vienna Symphonic Library. “I want to thank the whole team for their continuing efforts to create revolutionary products. Heartfelt thanks go to Christian Teuscher, the mastermind and software guru behind Vienna Instruments’ advanced technology. He managed to tame our unimaginable number of samples by creating these easy-to-use software instruments that are really fun to play.
MIX Certified Hit
Vienna Instruments were listed as among the Top-10 technology hits of the Winter NAMM Show reported in Mix Magazine, March 2006 issue, by the editors of the magazine.
m.i.p.a. Award 2006
Vienna Symphonic Library received the prestiguous “m.i.p.a. 2006“ (Musikmesse International Press Award). The mipa-community encompasses about 80 music magazines from all over the world to vote for the best products in more than 40 categories. This is already the third “m.i.p.a. award“ for the Vienna Symphonic Library.
m.i.p.a. Award 2004
At the Musikmesse 2004 in Frankfurt the Vienna Symphonic Library was announced as the winner of the mipa Award 2004 in the category of “Sound Library”. We are pleased to be chosen by 56 International Music Magazines for the 2nd year in a row. More than 300 international representatives of manufacturers and distributors have joined the 5th mipa Awards Show.
EQ Magazine's Exceptional Quality Award
The Vienna Symphonic Library Team expresses its thanks to EQ Magazine for being among the first-time-ever winners of EQ´s "Exceptional Quality Award". After receiving our very first award, EQ´s Blue Ribbon Award in January 2003, we are very honored and proud to be the winner of the second accolade from this renowned trade magazine.
Electronic Musician's Editor's Choice Award
The Vienna Symphonic Library received the Editor´s Choice Award 2004 of Electronic Musician in the category of Sample Libraries for "having generated the most enthusiasm for its attention to detail and its ambitious scope […] Several of the editors were especially pleased by this library's sound quality, and everyone agreed that it was an impressive undertaking. [...] Vienna Symphonic Library's sheer size, great sound quality, thoughtful organization, future expandability, and high-end features make it a sample collection that's hard to beat.
m.i.p.a. Award 2003
In 2003 the Vienna Symphonic Library was announced for the first time as the winner of the mipa Award in the category of “Sound Library”.
EQ Blue Ribbon Winner
In 2003 the Vienna Symphonic Library won the EQ Blue Ribbon Award, the predecessor of the Exceptional Quality Award.
Game Audio Network Award
The First Edition of the Vienna Symphonic Library won the award for Best Sound Library of the Game Audio Network Guild, a non-profit organization established to promote excellence in interactive music and sound.
TEC Award 2003 Nominee
In May 2003 the renowned American trade magazine “Mix Magazine” nominated the Vienna Symphonic Library for the “TEC Award 2003” in the category of “Outstanding Technical Achievement.
The Vienna Business Agency (WWFF – Wiener Wirtschaftsförderungsfonds) awarded first place to the company Vienna Symphonic Library in its Call “Creative Industries”. This award was bestowed upon the Vienna Symphonic Library for the research project of a spatial audio mixing-engine for virtual symphonic orchestration based on the concept of multi-impulse convolution (MIR).