Phrases, Instruments, and Utterances from the Far East
The world's first comprehensive collection of Asian instruments and phrases. Digitally recorded in the heart of Asia, this remarkable two-disc set includes over a gigabyte of beautifully multi-sampled:
- Angklung phrases & samples
- Indian, Javanese, and Thai percussion & ensemble grooves
- Nepalese, Malaysian, and Indonesian percussion ensembles
- Complete Javanese Gamelan Orchestra
- Chinese, Malay, Nepalese, and Indian flute phrases
- Indian Tambouras
- Tibetan Wool Bow
- Chinese & Malay temple flutes
- Indian Bamboo Bass Flute phrases
- Dragon Drums
- Tibetan Parade Band with Horses
- Chinese Cymbals and Gongs
- Sitar phrases and samples
- Veena, Pipa, Erhu, San Xuan, Luan, & Yang Chin
- Thai & Malay Orchestra phrases and samples
- Guzhen- Chinese Koto instruments, glissandos & phrases
- Tibetan children singing
- Chinese and Thai Opera divas - vocal phrases
- Sanskrit, Hindi, Malay, Javanese, Thai and Mandarin vocal phrases, chants, poetry and speech
- 300 Tibetan monks singing and drumming in a cave and much, much more!
*Instruments are available with both Traditional & Western tunings.
All samples from this reknowned collection are completely authentic, 100% COPYRIGHT CLEAN, royalty free and record-ready for your next film score, album or remix project.